The Parental Leave Portal is a fully-supported online platform, designed to support employees throughout the transition to parethood. Whether an expectant parent, on parental or adoption leave or a recent returner to work, there are lots of useful information, checklists, videos and interactive exercises.
The user experience:
- Individual log-in
- Company-branded, can be tailored to include links to company policies
- Access to huge variety of interactive exercises, tip-sheets, videos, blogs, checklists
- Information from our Panel of Experts – childcare, sleep, nutrition, finance etc.
- Accessible on all devices
Benefits to the organisation:
- Cost-effective learning
- Global reach
- Ensures mums AND dads feel supported and recognised during challenging times
- Boosts career management skills and confidence, which can aid return and retention rates
- Boosts levels of health and wellbeing
Pre-Parental LeaveOffers ideas, tools and tips to support employees through the transition at work to parenthood; such as ways to manage change, strengthen relationships at work and devise handover and keeping in touch plans.
During Parental LeaveHelps employees plan the transition back to work. The exercises, articles, videos and audio clips will help employees comprehensively consider all of the return to work options, and then make a practical return-to-work.
Post Parental LeaveThe final module covers ways to support the re-integration back at work. The tools, ideas, blogs, videos and audios will cover a range of topics, from managing emotions to practical time and career management tools.
Case Study: Royal Bank of Canada offer our online portal to their employees. Understanding how important it is to support their employees through the transition of becoming a parent at work, they wanted to make sure that their staff could access support, information, tips and self-learn exercises 24 hours a day – whether at home or at work. Being a global organisation, with staff travelling frequently, they wanted to ensure the material was accessible from all devices, and just as helpful for someone in London as in Canada.
‘The introduction of an online portal is hugely beneficial to employees, offering flexibility and enabling them to utilise the varied resources available to meet their personal needs at any time.’