Are you considering holding an event for International Women’s Day?
By celebrating International Women’s Day, we are conveying the powerful corporate message that we are continually recognising and supporting women in the workplace; that we are valuing their contribution and celebrating their achievements.
In 2020, the theme for International Women’s Day is ‘#EachforEqual’; reminding everyone that an equal world is an enabled world. We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve situations and celebrate women’s achievements.
Our presentation topics:
1. Boosting your Visibility
2. Unleash your Inner Power Woman
3. Breaking out of the Comfort Zone
We can run the presentations for you in-house – face to face in presentation-format, for up to 100 attendees if you have the room space and appetite! Discuss a date with us anytime in March that works best for you, invite your audience, book the room and we will do the rest.
Our speakers and their areas of expertise:
We have selected speakers who are passionate, energetic, experts in their fields of women’s development – but even more importantly – who we can relate to through their practical ideas of progression ‘day-to-day/bit-by-bit’:
- Louise Hallett, P&P facilitator and coach, presents ‘Boosting your Visibility’ – where she will show how simple strategies will ensure your good work gets noticed by the right people
- Harriet Waley-Cohen, speaker and coach, presents ‘Unleash your Inner Power Woman’ – where she will share what an empowering woman’s foundational habits are, and how you can start to put them in place immediately
- Rachel Evans, Head of Learning and Development, Norfolk and Suffolk Police presents ‘Breaking out of the Comfort Zone’ – where she will challenge us all to address the issue that ‘the comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there….’
All sessions will be interactive and include evaluation and follow up. Networking, and a boost to motivation and morale are guaranteed takeaways!
Contact us for full speaker profiles and session outlines.